I am a terrorist
Catch me if you can
In under the radar
A quiet Osama fan.
I am a terrorist
On social benefit
The money's very useful
It buys explosive kit.
I am a terrorist
Look out on the bus
I've got a rucksack on my back
But you won't make a fuss.
I am a terrorist
God is on my side
White racial profiling
Can't stop my suicide.
I am a terrorist
Scripture says destroy
Body bombs are my Koran
I'm a British Asian boy.
.................................................
Religion is a terrorist behaviour
Under the radar
The game continued
Sufi Master with disciples
Pope terror talks
More Norfolk koans
Jolly frightening, this terror business
Index of blog contents
Spirituality websites worth watching
Popular Posts
-
Page update: 01.08.07 One of the more dogged human textual artefacts to persist in the religious culture of the West, and one most prized by...
-
In certain emerging church circles, perhaps in an attempt to make God more manageable for certain emerging postmodern users, it is no longer...
-
Page update: 24.06.07 Alcuin : As we and the planet evolve to higher vibration states, and ascend from the third dimension to the fourth dim...
-
http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2009/09/altnews3-httpalcuinbramerton.html Alcuin Bramerton Twitter Alcuin Bramerton profile ..... Index...
-
Page update: 31.05.06 Religion, like science, helps people understand a complex and uncertain world. Like science, it helps people define pr...
-
The Washington DC criminal overclass is called to account on multiple charges of Treason Page update: 11.07.08 The legal resurrection of the...
-
http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2005/03/sermon-abuse.html Alcuin Bramerton Twitter Alcuin Bramerton profile ..... Index of blog conten...
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment