This is a stream
Of consciousness.
Politics is an elaborate
Metaphor
For croquet:
Painted balls.
I've forgotten to see
Those movies.
I forget everything
These days.
I forgot to get up
Yesterday.
And now it's today.
I adopt the lexical orthodoxy
Of Western linear time concepts here.
Excuse me.
I need chocolate.
I need chocolate fast.
Whose consciousness
Is this a stream of?
And how can I be sure?
Oh, look!
There's a squirrel.
That's nice.
What's a squirrel doing
In the deep-freeze?
The kettle's boiling.
I can see it boiling over there.
It's a steam of consciousness.
Water vapour is a more important
Greenhouse gas
Than either carbon dioxide
Or methane.
There are geeks
Who don't know that.
There are geeks
Who have no consciousness
At all.
Some geeks
Are just aural in-your-face
Non-sentient data complexes.
I like geeks.
The richest man in the world
Was a geek once;
A computer-geek
Who wrote source code.
Now he's the biggest do-gooder
Who has ever done gooding
On the planet,
Except for Mother Teresa.
Ah, good. Yes.
There's the chocolate.
I need chocolate to power up
My stream of consciousness.
I'm glad I saw those movies.
This is balls.
Contemplating an artwork
More Norfolk koans
Index of blog contents
Spirituality websites worth watching
Popular Posts
-
http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2009/09/altnews3-httpalcuinbramerton.html Alcuin Bramerton Twitter Alcuin Bramerton profile ..... Index...
-
Page update: 01.08.07 One of the more dogged human textual artefacts to persist in the religious culture of the West, and one most prized by...
-
In certain emerging church circles, perhaps in an attempt to make God more manageable for certain emerging postmodern users, it is no longer...
-
Page update: 24.06.07 Alcuin : As we and the planet evolve to higher vibration states, and ascend from the third dimension to the fourth dim...
-
The Washington DC criminal overclass is called to account on multiple charges of Treason Page update: 11.07.08 The legal resurrection of the...
-
http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2005/03/sermon-abuse.html Alcuin Bramerton Twitter Alcuin Bramerton profile ..... Index of blog conten...
-
Page update: 31.05.06 Religion, like science, helps people understand a complex and uncertain world. Like science, it helps people define pr...
Saturday, June 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment