A small boy knocks
At the Headmaster's door.
"Come in."
"I'm a new pupil at the school, sir.
I thought that I would come and say Hallo."
"Jolly good. Tell me a little about yourself."
"I'm an Indigo Child, sir.
I have come down
From the sixth dimension
To help you with
Your ascension process."
"Splendid."
.........................
Aquarian elf girl
More Norfolk koans
Index of blog contents
Spirituality websites worth watching
Popular Posts
-
Page update: 31.05.06 Religion, like science, helps people understand a complex and uncertain world. Like science, it helps people define pr...
-
Page update: 24.06.07 Alcuin : As we and the planet evolve to higher vibration states, and ascend from the third dimension to the fourth dim...
-
http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2009/09/altnews3-httpalcuinbramerton.html Alcuin Bramerton Twitter Alcuin Bramerton profile ..... Index...
-
http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2005/03/sermon-abuse.html Alcuin Bramerton Twitter Alcuin Bramerton profile ..... Index of blog conten...
-
http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/what-matters-in-jane-austen.html Alcuin Bramerton Twitter .. WikiLeaks Master Mirror Sites ...
-
Page update: 01.08.07 One of the more dogged human textual artefacts to persist in the religious culture of the West, and one most prized by...
-
In certain emerging church circles, perhaps in an attempt to make God more manageable for certain emerging postmodern users, it is no longer...
Monday, February 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment