A small boy knocks
At the Headmaster's door.
"Come in."
"I'm a new pupil at the school, sir.
I thought that I would come and say Hallo."
"Jolly good. Tell me a little about yourself."
"I'm an Indigo Child, sir.
I have come down
From the sixth dimension
To help you with
Your ascension process."
"Splendid."
.........................
Aquarian elf girl
More Norfolk koans
Index of blog contents
Spirituality websites worth watching
Popular Posts
-
The Pope meets Osama bin Laden At a hunt ball In Sunderland. There are smoked lobster canapés With a creamed spinach topping. The Pope says:...
-
Dr Piers Stockton Of Cambridge University, Although superficially Distant and severe In his personal manner, Does not hesitate To welcome in...
-
Disinformation, misinformation or divine truth? http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2008/03/mr-whistleblower-on-wantagate.html Alcuin Bramer...
-
Page update: 01.08.07 One of the more dogged human textual artefacts to persist in the religious culture of the West, and one most prized by...
-
http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2010/04/altnews4-httpalcuinbramerton.html Alcuin Bramerton Twitter Alcuin Bramerton profile ..... Index...
-
Page update: 29.08.07 Suicide is in the news. People are making suicide pacts on the internet. People are travelling across continents to fa...
-
The final of this year's Oxford and Cambridge Boat Race Will be between The Department of Ablutions And Yellow Plastic Ducks At the Univ...
Monday, February 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment